Code of Conduct
AVProfessionals.co.za provides a central environment where the buyer and seller can conduct business on a professional manner. For this platform to be successful we ask that users follow the correct steps and procedures when publishing their profiles, services and products. We also request users to follow a strict code of conduct that is professional and preserves respect and trust. Any violation of the Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action that may lead to the suspension of your account. Please report any violation of the Code of Conduct to the AVProfessionals Supports Team.
- I agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of other users;
- I agree not to disclose any private or confidential documentation or information, other than what is agreed between me and other parties or what is required by law;
- I agree not to ask other AVProfessionals.co.za users for any of their direct contact details or try to bypass the AVProfessionals.co.za communication system or messaging features.
Communication & Messaging
- I agree to avoid any negative or destructive remarks or any inappropriate comments and references.
- I agree not to use any swearing or bad language and to keep any conversations clean and professional.
- I agree not the get involved in any personal attacks, racism remarks or unfair criticism.
- I agree to not bully, discriminate or harass any User;
- I agree to comply with the terms and conditions of AVProfessionals.co.za
- I agree to respect the rights of other Users;
- I agree to act with integrity and ethically;
- I agree to provide true and accurate information at all times;
- I agree not to abuse confidential information;
- I agree to respect the safety, rights and interests of other Users' interests;
- I agree not to conduct any illegal practices;
- I agree not to operate under a false identity;
- I agree not to post any content that is destructive to the image and reputation of AVProfessinals.co.za
- I agree not to post any content that contains child pornography or explicit material;
- I agree to provide accurate and current examples of my services, performances, acts and portfolios;
- I will take responsibility for all content by myself on AVProfessionales.co.za;
- I agree not to post any content that violates any copyright, intellectual property or information law or regulation;
- I agree not to post any content that contains any viruses like Trojans, worms, bots intended to harm this platform or to harvest any information;
- I agree not to post any content that is damaging to the good reputation of someone that is slanderous or libelous;
- I agree not to post any content includes any false or inaccurate information about any person;
- I agree not to post any content with the intention to spam, or to advertise or market yourself other than the intended operations and procedures;
- I agree to carefully select a project that I am capable of providing a good and professional service before I place my bid;
- I agree to make myself available for a project before I place my bid;
- I agree not to underbid any other User and then withdraw my bid;
- I agree not to participate in any illegal projects;
- I agree to report any abuse or misconduct;
- I agree to not engage in any fraudulent operations or transactions;
- I agree to nto create multiple User accounts;
- I agree not to cheat or to get services for free.
- I agree to to make sure that the Corporate or Private is satisfied with the quality of my services rendered;
- I agree to provide a proper output file containing the final project in the format requested by the Corporate or Private Individual;
- I agree to provide the final project on time as specified and expected by the Corporate or Private Individual;
- I agree to be punctual for any session work or performance as specified and expected by the Corporate or Private Individual;
- I agree to act, and communicate professional when my physical services and performances is required;
- I agree to provide my correct banking details for Corporate and Private individuals to deposit offline funds for services rendered.
- I agree to remunerate the Music Professional no longer than 3 days after the final project file has been published or practical services rendered;
- I agree to deposit the funds for services rendered into the correct bank account as specified by the Professional;
- I agree not to deliberately postpone any payment processes.